Pages

Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Stampin' Up! Thinking of You Card






Remember my card from the other day? I used the Secret Garden Framelits to cut the leaf shape. Well no paper crafter worth their salt ever throws away a perfectly usable scrap so here they are. Again I punched out and backed with DSP. I'm still in masculine card mode, can you tell? I used a new designer builder brad, from the Stampin' Up! spring catalog, in the center. The small piece of DSP in the brad is from the reverse side of the DSP i used on the front. Way cool! This card came together so fast, only the sentiment is stamped.

Supplies

Stamps -
CS - Early Espresso, Crumb Cake, Marina Mist, Cherry Cobbler, Not Quite Navy, Very Vanilla
Secret Garden Framelits
Woodgrain EF
Word Window Punch
Circle Punches
Designer Builder Brad


Thanks for stopping by,
Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment